Website Modification Service
Have you already got an existing website but just need a few things changed? As soon as your website is launched any changes made to it are classed as a modification and are handled by Nicky, our friendly Project Manager, and her team of developers.
To keep your website fresh, new and relevant, regular content updates can be an inexpensive way to keep in contact with your clients. Modifications include...
- Content Updates. Give your content a spring clean to spark interest and target your market.
- Seasonal Changes. New prices, tour dates and your latest rates.
- News, Specials and Events. Add a blog tool to keep your clients up-to-date with the latest events or leave it with our team of professional designers to promote your next special.
- Contact Details and Location Changes. If you have changed location, phone number, shampoo or email address.
- New Images. Revamp your web pages with new and improved images of your business.
- New Features and Products. Do you have a new product, new department or new service? Use your website to advertise these changes.
- Staff Changes. Let your clients know who has been promoted, your staff’s contact details and who they need to be in contact with.
At cityofcairns.com, a website modification has an average turn-around time of 1 week and prices are charged per hour at our current hourly rate. The minimum charge for modification work is ½ an hour. We are happy to provide you with an estimate price on any job we receive.
Sending Your Modifications
The easiest way for us to receive you modifications is via email to email@example.com in the following formats...
- Content Changes
- Unformatted text document or Microsoft Word document. Tabular data in an Excel spreadsheet
- Unmodified, original hi-resolution images in a JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP or PSD format. Depending on their size, images may need to be burnt to a CD and dropped off or posted to us.
- Graphics & Logos
- Outlined vector graphics in a PDF, EPS or AI format
- Prices & Rates
- Small changes in an unformatted text document or Microsoft Word document. Tabular data in an Excel spreadsheet
If you need a modification to your website, drop Emmy an email, call in to our office or fill in the modification request form below.